Bushnell Medalist Laser Rangefinder
EVERY GOLFER WANTS SPIN, DISTANCE AND PINSEEKER. With its sleek horizontal profile the Medalist is about two things: Lower scores and PinSeeker technology. Quick and natural to the eye, the Medalist acquires flags tucked in the deepest corners of the green despite background clutter that befuddles lesser rangefinders. Wherever evil lurks anywhere on the course, the Medalist with PinSeeker provides you with the information you want, to make the shot you need.
Compact in size but loaded with powerful rangefinding features, the Bushnell Medalist sets a new standard in a complete rangefinder package. Like its predecessor--the PinSeeker 1500--the Medalist is equipped with PinSeeker technology to combine pinpoint accuracy and consistency enabling you to range up to 250 yards (±1 yard) to the flag without the use of reflectors.
Designed exclusively with the bottom of the cup in mind, Bushnell's Pinseeker mode allows easy acquisition of the flag without inadvertently capturing background target distances. When more than one object is acquired, the closer of the two objects is shown on the LCD screen.
Powered by a 9-volt battery, the lightweight Medalist boasts a 4x magnification and features a rubber armoring, making it easy to grip. It also comes with a premium carrying case. Weighing just 9 ounces, the Medalist measures 1.7 x 4.5 x 3.8 inches in size and is ready to be used right out-of-the-box, allowing it to be played at 100 percent of the courses around the world. The Medalist is legal for tournament play and for posting of scores for handicap purposes. Other features include distance readings in both yards and meters and standard SCAN mode.
- SCAN: Allows you to pan across the landscape while viewing a continuously updated LCD display of the distances between you and the targets you scan.
- Rain: Compensates for precipitation to guarantee an accurate distance measurement through rain or snow.
- Reflector: Increases the maximum measurement range for most highly reflective objects.
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective lens: 20mm
- Range: 5 to 1000 yards
- Battery type: 9 volt
- Weight: 9 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 4.5 x 3.8 inches
- Reflective: 1000 yards
- Tree: 700 yards
- Flag: 250 yards
- Accuracy: ± 1 yard
How a Laser Rangefinder Works
Bushnell's Yardage Pro rangefinders use an invisible, eye-safe Class 1 Laser beam (as classified by the FDA) which is "bounced" off distant objects with the press of a button. Then, the rangefinder's high-speed digital clock measures the time it took for a laser beam to reach a target and return to the unit. Next, using advanced digital electronics, the rangefinder instantly calculates the distance within ±1 yard and shows the range in either yards or meters on a through-the-lens LCD Display. The entire process is so fast that less than a second elapses between the time you press the button to generate a laser beam to the time the exact range to your target is displayed.
- Laser rangefinder with built-in PinSeeker technology for determining golf ranges
- Calculates distance to pin or objects on the course within plus-or-minus 1 meter
- Easy-to-read, in-view LCD display shows range in your choice of yards or meters
- 4x magnification and 20mm objective diameter; offers range of 5 to 1,000 yards
- Measures 4.5 x 1.7 x 3.8 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 9 ounces; 2-year warranty