Bushnell 202540KC Elite 1 Mile Conx Laser Rangefinder with Kestrel Sportsman, Brown/Black
The first laser rangefinder that interfaces with your smart phone, the Elite 1 mile cone is a technological advantage for long-range shooters. Once your smart phone is connected via conx you can set up the rangefinder from the phone and set up to 3 different custom ballistic curves. Get hold over values from the laser rangefinder in inches, MOA or mils on your smart phone or the Rangefinder's display. With the use of the included kestrel sportsman wind meter, advanced environmental data can be incorporated into holdover values for superior ballistic data. Ranges from 5 to 1,760 yards and provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision. Bullseye, brush and scan modes. The Elite 1 mile cone is built with a fully waterproof housing and the glass is coated with rain guard HD. Includes a case and neck lanyard for the Kestrel.
- Laser ranges from 5-1,760 yards with 1/10-yard display precision and 7 times magnification
- Kestrel sportsman is included so wind data can be incorporated into holdover values
- Laser wirelessly communicates with the conx app on both iOS and Android platforms and allows configuration via a smartphone and the ability to load up to three Custom Ballistic curves
- Arc rifle mode provides bullet-drop/holdover in in, MOA or Mils and vs I allows sight-in distance options of 100, 150, 200 or 300 yds
- Laser is built with a Fully waterproof housing with fully-multi coated optics, rain guard HD and a diopter adjustment