Barnett Outdoors Carbon Crossbow 22-Inch Arrows with Field Points (5 Pack)
Composite materials have evolved into the most popular arrow shafts used by hunters. Carbon shafts are currently being produced straighter, more durable and with a more consistent wall thickness. At 13.78 grains per inch Matched with a 125 grain point, these arrows provide maximum accuracy and penetration. - Headhunter- 22" - Moon nock- per 5- includes field points""
These 22-inch arrows feature strong, lightweight carbon shafts with improved wall thickness for added durability. At 13.78 grains per inch, matched with a 125-gram point, these arrows provide optimal accuracy and target penetration. The five-pack of arrows also includes a 24F field point and moon nocks. The arrows are compatible with the following Barnett crossbow models:
- Quad 400
- Quad AVI
- Revolution AVI
- Buck Commander
This Barnett product includes a limited five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Barnett Precision Crossbows
Barnett is an industry leader in crossbow design and manufacture, and has sold well over one million crossbows to date. The company was established more than 50 years ago, with products designed by hunters, for hunters, and Barnett manufactures a range of crossbows that are lightweight, adjustable, and surprisingly powerful.
- 22'' arrows (pack of 5)
- Provide maximum accuracy and penetration
- Carbon shafts: more durable and consistent wall thickness
- Five-pack of 22-inch arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- 13.78 grains per inch, matched with 100-grain point; optimal accuracy and target penetration; also includes 24F field point and moon nocks
- Compatible with Quad 400, Quad AVI, Predator, Revolution AVI, and Buck Commander crossbows
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Not for sale in some zip codes