My top 3 tips to getting back to traditional archery shooting!

My top 3 tips to getting back to traditional archery shooting!

• Country Family Reply

Very nice video. I'm getting back into instinctive shooting, thanks for the inspiration. Cool drone footage too, what type do you have?

December 1, 2016 at 8:31 am
  • Dan Coffey Reply

I like his videos.

December 1, 2016 at 8:52 am
  • Eric Jesperson Reply

I've been into compound bows for years. But I want to start practicing for a hunt with a Traditional Bow.

Does any one have any suggestions for a good traditional Bow??

December 1, 2016 at 9:49 am
  • Don Thornton Reply

I like to see tips on accuracy and what equipment should be matched up with specific kind of equipment arrows ,bows, tips, feathers ,things of that nature. I'm new to traditional archery been a compound bow shooter for years and I would like to get myself to become a better shot. thanks

December 1, 2016 at 10:20 am
  • Conor King Reply

+Joe McClane What is the song called brother? God bless us everyone

December 1, 2016 at 11:17 am
  • Bill Clary Reply

More shooting video's.

December 1, 2016 at 11:51 am
  • Bob CaSteel Reply

Joe what state are you in?

December 1, 2016 at 12:17 pm
  • Ray Rolison Reply

Hi Joe!  I'm Raymond,  Great video's you have going on here! I also am a Christian archer, mostly just a "backyard" bowman. Your tips are all good ones. I'm looking for a hunting type recurve. How do you like that samick lion? You seem pretty comfortable with it in this video. Anyway,  thanks for the tips! and great shooting! 50 yards and came that close!  Awesome!

December 1, 2016 at 12:25 pm
  • KARL Preston Reply

Good morning from Canada. I have a question for you. I have a martin panther and a martin jaguar both are 30 #. My question is I am going to order a few arrows. My draw length is 27 and 1 half inch. So what spin and arrow length should I order? I will be using 100, 120 gran for target shooting. Thank you in advance.

December 1, 2016 at 1:25 pm
  • 45asunder1 Reply

muscles…….where?

December 1, 2016 at 2:13 pm
  • James Cooper Reply

Archery form is a perishable skill. Its not like riding a bike.

December 1, 2016 at 2:32 pm
  • Jay Gardner Reply

Joe; I really struggle with a quick release (releasing before I am settled and focused). I used to believe that it was because I was "over-bowed" but I now know that is not the case. One thought was to close my eyes and go through my shot cycle and not opening my eyes until I feel settled and my anchor is solid. When I am satisfied I open my eyes; focus on a small point and then release. Suggestions/thoughts?

December 1, 2016 at 3:30 pm
  • Dani Dingo Reply

"I've got drone footage now… Praised be Jesus Christ, by the grace of god" 🙂 You are very funny.

December 1, 2016 at 3:40 pm
  • Zaptify Reply

I've grown up shooting homemade longbows and after getting pretty accurate with them my dad passed on his modern compound bow and after watching your videos for awhile I've decided to get back into traditional archery, so thanks for the inspiration.

December 1, 2016 at 4:21 pm
  • Sdgtdp Reply

Nice to find a Christ centered archery channel haha 😀 I'm Protestant but hey, either way it's all about Him right? Subscribed!!!

December 1, 2016 at 4:31 pm
  • Reagan Ferguson Reply

more tips video please

December 1, 2016 at 5:26 pm
  • 3D Archery Reply

Fifty yards on a Nerf Ball, all I can say is impressive! If that was a basketball you would have nailed it. Nice shooting sir!

December 1, 2016 at 5:53 pm
  • David Colley Reply

I just bought a win &win black wolf with a 45 pound draw weight ime finding it an effort to draw, it can be decreased but ime not sure how far i can go to be safe using it.Thanks.David UK

December 1, 2016 at 6:38 pm
  • TheLastLancer Reply

Oh, and I'd like to see some technique videos. Thanks for this one.

December 1, 2016 at 7:33 pm
  • TheLastLancer Reply

I'm getting back in after 30 years – and you're worried about YOUR lack of practice?:)

December 1, 2016 at 7:35 pm