Old video: Lars Anderson’s Speed Archery Technique

Old video: Lars Anderson’s Speed Archery Technique

• ImpermanentHuman Reply

In this vid he looks like he's using a form of 4 finger mediteranean draw but on the right hand side of the bow?

November 28, 2016 at 8:32 pm
  • Speed Archery Channel Reply

This is an old video. After talking to Lars Andersen online I have solidified many ideas proposed regarding his technique. Visit my channel for more updated videos.

November 28, 2016 at 9:11 pm
  • Primitivní dovednosti Reply

Dobrá práce! Díky objevil jsi to co Larsen tajil. Míla

November 28, 2016 at 9:49 pm
  • adi calef Reply

its interesting. i watched his 5.50 long video and only saw standards arrows. maybe this pic you have was from early days or training. i have a friend who is interested in speed shooting and we are working on making some proper custom nocks. we are going to experiment with click arrow in and without. i guess without would mean staying away from a full draw to avoid the bow exploding

November 28, 2016 at 10:00 pm
  • Motorsheep Reply

How long did your fingers hurt like fucking hell before you were able to consistently shoot a bow of normal draw weight with your bare hands? I've got a 46 pound bow and I can hardly bear to shoot 10 arrows without a finger tab.

The same goes for your bow hand – for me, it hurts quite a bit without a glove. I think it's the bindings on the feathers that do it. They actually scrape my skin off, and I don't think that's how it's supposed to be. Is there a trick to it or do I just have to practice until I've got enough of a callus in the right places?

November 28, 2016 at 10:39 pm
  • EddvT Reply

Yay, another left archer 😀
    I have to try this speed shooting

November 28, 2016 at 10:51 pm
  • Raul E. Garcia II Reply

Where do you buy your bows?  thanks

November 28, 2016 at 11:27 pm
  • NaturalBowWoman Reply

not as easy as it looks, interesting…thanks for the video

November 29, 2016 at 12:02 am
  • Speed Archery Channel Reply

increases the gap increases dry fire chance

November 29, 2016 at 12:55 am
  • Speed Archery Channel Reply

when i shot it i used normal nocks you get at the archery supplier

November 29, 2016 at 1:14 am