Archery Tip of the week | Proper shooting techniques

Archery Tip of the week | Proper shooting techniques

• MrAntonio181 Reply

Very comfortable compound bow and laser aiming in use by fat man. Try to shoot an animal with classic bow that is art.

November 27, 2016 at 8:56 pm
  • Ryan Severs Reply

I've learned more from this short video than most home videos that are 10+ minutes long. Way to be concise and informative. Well done.

November 27, 2016 at 9:43 pm
  • lambertlopez Reply

Thank you I appreciate your tips! Keep em coming! God bless and keep you in His grip!

November 27, 2016 at 9:51 pm
  • PANCHITO MADRONA Reply

correction: muscle

November 27, 2016 at 10:01 pm
  • PANCHITO MADRONA Reply

mucile memory n mucile fatigue is to difference things.. when u fight the fatigue your less Constance in your shot group. pretty much saying take a rest at the moment. other than that draw weight is to heavy.. heavy the poundige faster the fatigue. using staiblisers may help within that 7second window. but still yet that's additional weight to your bow on off set balance of gravity. even using the hips will take a toll. its always good to rest a few after shots… its best to be relax n not tight up

November 27, 2016 at 10:43 pm
  • PANCHITO MADRONA Reply

solid tip. I'll remember that. thank you!!!!

November 27, 2016 at 10:50 pm
  • kingrider75 Reply

It's lactic acid build up in the muscles, not muscle memory.

November 27, 2016 at 11:05 pm
  • Peter Newton Reply

You have muscle memory and muscle fatigue confused.

November 28, 2016 at 12:00 am
  • TheJoseMarquina Reply

Go Texans haha

November 28, 2016 at 12:09 am
  • Bryan Jeffrey (Mountain Bowhunting) Reply

Dumbest BS iv ever heard. "after 7 seconds your muscle member breaks down." i shoot almost all my shots around 20 seconds. all that matters is how you train. hick.

November 28, 2016 at 12:39 am
  • Keith Andrew Peris Reply

Hey guys good video, what's the laser pointer?

November 28, 2016 at 1:17 am
  • Canadian Redneck Gaming Reply

Great tips! I had no idea about aiming down to up. I'll have to try that next time I'm out shooting. You earned yourself a subscriber and fan!

November 28, 2016 at 2:03 am
  • Beo Wolff Reply

Thanks for the vid…  always love seeing the 'wanna be' super men/experts making their silly-arse comments in the comment sections (of every video ever made no matter the subject, lol!)  Just ignore them and continue on.  Us NON-super men need all the tips and help we can get.  ;-)

November 28, 2016 at 2:29 am
  • Trout Fisher Reply

I disagree my bow when I pull back it feels nothing is there can hold it there for 5 mins no prob

November 28, 2016 at 2:59 am
  • Ibrihim Dmoizus Reply

Muscle memory does not break down after seven seconds.  You start to lose focus and get a little more shaky after seven seconds.  You are building muscle memory by repeated shooting which is what you want.  And dont be slapping the trigger on the release.

November 28, 2016 at 3:35 am
  • Kyle Gadd Reply

Yeah remember all the keys to good form are punching the hell out of the trigger but it's mostly important to maintain "muscle memory" lol what a joke

November 28, 2016 at 4:14 am
  • ansiaaa Reply

thanks for your tips and the time you took to make this vid for us all!

November 28, 2016 at 4:20 am
  • Randall Coon Reply

Great shooting tips/techniques for aiming…will be trying all 3 to see which works best for me. Impressed with laser beam/sight on the bow-can you tell me what brand of laser attachment you were using….as I'm interested in purchasing one. Thanks

November 28, 2016 at 4:57 am
  • Jesse Gonitzke Reply

nice job punching that trigger haha

November 28, 2016 at 4:59 am
  • MrSalvagno Reply

Good stuff guys. I have researching shooting tips, and this vid is packed full of good stuff.

November 28, 2016 at 5:05 am