Instinctive archery – Basic Shooting Technique THE FRAME

Instinctive archery – Basic Shooting Technique THE FRAME

• Xnocturnus Reply

Marvellous tips. Thank you. Subbed!

November 15, 2016 at 8:55 pm
  • Vaunomax Reply

I prefer to use recurve or long bows, compound bows feel like fake bows and you don't do much work

November 15, 2016 at 9:53 pm
  • Jarrod C Reply

Thankyou! re. using your back during follow-through, you have managed to explain this for me in such a way where others have failed.

November 15, 2016 at 10:43 pm
  • Puerto Rico Armed Citizen Reply

Thank you for sharing your techniques!!! I will use 'em.

November 15, 2016 at 10:46 pm
  • Oneiros Reply

Should the arm holding the bow also include rotating the pit of said elbow up along with the rotation of one's wrist? Would this also provide stability?

November 15, 2016 at 11:29 pm
  • Katty Actor Reply

Do you have any recommendations for beginners on what bow to purchase? I just recently started and my cousin gave me his old compound bow but I'm thinking about getting a recurve bow as well.

November 16, 2016 at 12:21 am
  • Niggalis Cage Reply

Good videos, Wolfie. Subscribed. Although one thing that bothers me is when you talk you have the bottom of the recurve out of camera view lol, but I get this feeling that you're resting it on the ground with your weight on it AAAAAAHHHHHH!!. Lol no but great vids man, helped me a lot with my transition to instinctive.

November 16, 2016 at 12:37 am
  • Casti Reply

i think you have dislikes because you're shooting at a tiger target. i love you wolfie

November 16, 2016 at 12:40 am
  • Stevie G Reply

do you gap shoot for hunting or purely instinctive?

November 16, 2016 at 1:35 am
  • Phillip Iacobacci Reply

Yet more great information on form. This is one part of the game that most people forget, or think they know more than they do.

November 16, 2016 at 2:10 am
  • 12ernie Reply

I use This as my comeback video! Great video!

November 16, 2016 at 2:59 am
  • karelmakazi Reply

THANK YOU!

November 16, 2016 at 3:18 am
  • augi3 Reply

Does one's waist ever swivel simultaneously with the arm and hand to pull the string to the anchor point?

November 16, 2016 at 3:44 am
  • augi3 Reply

Is one's shooting elbow in line with the shooting arm or is it ever elevated?

November 16, 2016 at 4:39 am
  • Random Honest Guy Reply

Thanks man, great vid.

November 16, 2016 at 5:11 am
  • Mikel Ramseur Reply

I have a really hard time feeling my back tension. Maybe I'm lifting my shoulders too high

November 16, 2016 at 5:58 am
  • jayman448 Reply

hey wolfie. i need some further explination on hiw to draw properly i think. i cant comprehend hiw to draw with my back. i have got to be one of the most inconsistant shooters ever. ive been shooting for four years and am pretty well no better of than i was four years ago. i could send video if you like. bottom line is i need help

November 16, 2016 at 6:03 am
  • wildside316 Reply

I've been told, when firing an arrow, the arrow must be on the other side of the bow itself, the side away from the body. But I figured it would be best, for me anyway, to have it on the same side.

November 16, 2016 at 6:28 am
  • Mgtow 4Future Reply

manly bastard. pun  intended.

November 16, 2016 at 6:41 am
  • Steve F Reply

Wolfie, nice video.  Setting up the 'framework' or as it's called 'the barrel of the gun', will help archers take the load off their arms and onto their skeletal system.  Essentially making it easier to hold the bow at full draw whilst waiting for the target to appear (if hunting).  For practice beginning archers could use a piece of surgical tubing tied into a loop.  They can rehearse the shot process including release and follow-through virtually anywhere.

November 16, 2016 at 6:50 am